The Sydney Dog Lovers Show is the highlight of the Sydneysider canine calendar. Held on Saturday 3rd and Sunday 4th August, this years show is moving venues to the Sydney Showgrounds at Homebush.
The Finnish Lapphund Club of NSW will once again have a breed stand at this event, and assist at the Pat-a-Pooch and Ask a Breeder stands.
We are calling on volunteers (and their Lappie!) to assist with manning our breed stand on either the Saturday or the Sunday.
To volunteer, Lappies need to be:
- Over 4 months of age
- Fully vaccinated
- Well groomed, including nails
- Comfortable in crowded, noisy environments
- Comfortable resting in a crate (we can provide the crate)
- Comfortable being in close proximity to other dogs, without interacting with them (i.e can sit calmly next to other dogs without attempting to play)
- Comfortable being petted by strangers
- Toilet trained
And their humans need to be comfortable with answering questions from the general public (don't worry though, the questions aren't complex).
Volunteers will receive a complementary entry pass and parking pass or reimbursement.
To express your interest in volunteering, please email email@example.com Please include the day that you are able to volunteer, and the name and age of your Lappie.